COVIES is a partnership of four professors who have many years of experience teaching English in South Korea.
Brent Greatbatch Ph.D.
- Doctorate of Philosophy in English Literature 1994
Buxton University, England.
- Masters in English Literature 1974
University of West England
- Bachelors of Arts in English Literature 1970
Reading University, England.
- 14 years experience in teaching English in Iran; Taiwan ; The Philippines; Spain and South Korea.
- 7 years experience in Hotel Management in Spain and Belgium.
- 10 years service to the Royal Navy and the Department of Defense of Great Britain.
- Teacher Training Certificate 2013
University of Calgary
- Masters in Distance Education 2008
- B.A in Native Studies and Minor in Political Studies 1994
University of Manitoba
- 16 years’ experience teaching English in South Korea and Canada.
- 2 years coordinating English academic programs at Kyung Hee Cyber University.
- Program Director at an international school South Korea.
- Online teacher in AP US History; English; Writing and Business English.
- BA Communication Arts/Broadcasting 1999
Ohio Northern University, USA
- MA TESOL
University of Sunderland, UK 2015
- CELTA 2013
International House, Bangkok
- 7 years experience teaching English in Korea from elementary school aged kids to university students
- 6 years experience at the university level in Korea
- 7 years of experience as a project manager/coordinator in print production in New York City